2014 Beauty Favorites

Posted on 11 January 2015


Today I want to share the ultimate favorites video, featuring my most favorite products of 2014. These are all products I have discovered, or rediscovered, in the last year, and all of these are holy grail products of mine. Most of these I can not imagine my life without and if I lost them I would repurchase them in a heartbeat. I'm so excited about this video and I hope you find it inspiring. I'm absolutely a product junkie, and this means so much more than just my regular monthly favorites. I'm all ready excited for a new year of favorites, and I wonder what will end up in my 2015 favorites! I think this is going to be a great year, and hopefully I will make some amazing discoveries as well. Be sure you leave me some inspiration as well, and tell me about your favorites from the year that has passed. I'm not going to say much more, I'm just going to let the video litterally speak for itself (too much Parks & Rec).

If you want to be the first to know about my videos, go HERE and subscribe to my channel.

Post a Comment