Get Ready With Me | Wedding Anniversary

Posted on 31 January 2015


It's been almost two weeks since my very first wedding anniversary. It was such a lovely day, and I'm so excited to be able to say that I've been married for over a year! We hade a wonderful evening where we went out to eat (for the first time in ages), and when we came home we opened a bottle of champagne that we got as a wedding gift and watched one of our favorite moveis, Jurassic Park. That's right, I said it. But, on our special day I took some time for you guys as well, and filmed myself getting ready. This is the first time I've made a real get ready with me video (I don't count the one I made at the beginning of you YouTube-career, it was a bit of a dud), and it took ages to edit so I really hope you like it. If you do, let me know and you can expect more in the future. And if you do, I'll definetly get a better microphone.

If you want to see a complete list of products used you can do that HERE, in the downbar under the video, and if you want to see my eyebrow tutorial you can find that HERE.

And as always, if you want to subscribe to my channel just head over HERE.

Post a Comment