29 Hours in London

Posted on 22 October 2014


Hello everyone,

Long time no see? It's been a while since I blogged. I actually posted this video on Monday, but I am just now getting around to posting it here. Since coming home from our holiday, I haven't really been feeling like myself, and I've been lacking in energy as well. I don't want to get too personal on this blog, but just know that more posts are coming! I have so many posts and videos planned, and I can't wait to get back into the grind. I do love blogging, which is why I do it, but sometimes you just have to take care of yourself and just focus on getting better. I really hope you understand.

But regarding this video, it is my (somewhat) long awaited London vlog. As I state in the intro, this really isn't a vlog I'm very proud of, but I wanted to post it so that you can decide for yourself if you want to see it. I really love London, and I wish I could have shown you more from my days there. If you've followed me for a long time, you know that I travel to London quite often, atleast once a year on average, so there will probably me one, or more, London vlogs in the future, as well as vlogs from other travels, because we are going some exciting places next year! If you haven't already seen my haul from the trip, you can view it HERE. I also have a playlist featuring all my vlogs.
  1. Next time you come to, the UK you should spend more time in Somerset (or even Wales)it's got to be less stressful ! Lovely to see you collecting all the 'goodies" though.



    ReplyDelete