Looking Towards 2016

Posted on 10 March 2016

Well, we're almost 2.5 months into 2016 already and I think it's time to adress it. It's been about six months since I last updated this blog, and that's basically a travesty. You may remember I had big plans for both this blog and my channel at the beginning of 2015. But as it does, life got in the way when I got pregnant in August. It was something I had dreamed about for a very long time, but those first few months were rough. As much as I love blogging and making videos, my health and my family always comes first, and I hope you understand that. So although my plans for 2015 didn't quite go as I had thought, I ended the year in the best way possible, pregnant with my daughter.

And here we are in 2016. I feel like the first two months have just flown by, and I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant. In just a few months I'll be a mother of two! I don't want to make too many plans for the blog this year, because who knows what life will be like in a few months. Crazy, I'm sure.

But I will post here once in a while, and I promise it won't just be video links. I'm hoping that if you're interested in my videos you're already subscribed to my YouTube channel, if not then you totally should! And if you want to be in the know every time I update this blog, you should follow me on BlogLovin' as well.

Post a Comment