Spring Empties | What Would I Repurchase?

Posted on 18 May 2015


It's time to take out the trash, but before I recycle I show it all to you! This is what I've finished over the past few months, so I thought we'd call them spring empties even though there's still a few weeks left of May. It's not like I could have fit more products into that bag even if I wanted to. I definetly need to get a bigger bag! And in the future I probably won't include as many of the products that I always go through, just to try and make these videos a little bit shorter.

And of course I want to apologize again for the fact that my winter empties never made it onto the internet. Total rookie mistake on my part (what actually happened was hat I saved the wrong files onto my computer).

I hope you enjoy this video, and if you want to subscribe to my channel you can do that HERE. And make sure you tweet me your questions if you want me to do a Q&A video, because I've gotten very few so far.

Post a Comment