Net-a-Porter Luxury Beauty Haul

Posted on 10 June 2015


 
 
It's time for another haul! I feel like I just did a haul video, but I guess it's actually been over a month. Today I have my first ever Net-a-Porter beauty haul, with makeup and skincare from Charlotte Tilbury, SK-II, Lancer and Hourglass. I absolutely love NAPs beauty department, and I'm so glad I finally placed an order. They even had free express shipping at that time, which was great. I've given my first impressions of the products in the video, but you will probably be hearing more of them in the near future as well. I have to admit I have been on a bit of a cheeky shopping bender as of late, and there may or may not be a haul coming your way next week as well!

If you want to subscribe to my channel do that HERE.

Post a Comment