Tom Ford Nude Dip Eye Color Quad

Posted on 6 September 2014


 Today I wanted to introduce you to my new eyeshadow quad, Tom Ford's Nude Dip, from his fall 2014 collection. It seems that everyone and their mother has been going crazy over this, and having it in my hands, I understand why. This is actually my first ever Tom Ford makeup product outside of lipstick. I often have trouble buying eyeshadow palettes, because I feel that I have to want every colour in it, not just one or two. When I first saw the pictures of this quad, I knew it would suit me perfectly. It launched in the US a few weeks ago, and sold out in a blink, so I was checking Selfridges twice a day for weeks, to make sure I got my hands on one. I'm so happy to have this as my first TF quad, and I think this will be used very often.

The four shades are all very metallic, and buttery soft. You can use them both wet and dry, but I haven't found a good technique for using them wet yet. The colours are a champagne, a light pink, a taupey grey and a dark brown shade. The first three are the most metallic (just the way mama likes it!), and the brown is almost a matte metallic with a warm microshimmer. The light pink is easily my favorite, and I think that the dark brown can easily be duped. They are an absolute dream to work with, and I experienced no fall-out. This is the most expensive eyeshadow quad I own, but hands down also the best one. It just feels so luxurious, and I think that's what one would expect from a quad in it's price range. I can't wait to layer the two lightest shades over By Terry Ombre Blackstar eyeshadow eyeshadows for the most metallic eye ever!



Now, I know that this is more or less sold out, but Harrods still has it in stock, and they ship to tons of locations worldside. You can also check your local Tom Ford boutique or counter if you have one, as they may still have them in stock.

Post a Comment