What's in My Bag? | Going Out

Posted on 20 January 2015


It's a brand new week and I'm finally back with a new video. Last week was not my best, which is why I went silent. Not only was my husband stuck on an oil rig, but on Friday I had a minor routine surgery. Don't worry, I am absolutely fine and in a few weeks I'll know if it was successful.

In todays video I'm chatting about my new handbag. I just love what's in my bag videos, so I wanted to do another one, but this one is a going out version. Since there's not really that much in there I decided to talk a little bit about the handbag itself, kind of a first impressions or mini-review if you will. I absolutely adore my little wallet on a chain, and I'm happy it lived up to my expectations after being on my wishlist for over a year. What I forgot to mention in the video is that I love the size, and I think it's perfect for a clutch-type bag. It's bigger than a regular wallet and it will look good on alot of body types. It's not the cheapest of bags, but I think it looks elegant and exclusive, and it's a fraction of the price of a Chanel WOC.

Post a Comment