YouTuber Confessions

Posted on 24 January 2015


I'm honestly not on track with my filming yet, so today my offering is a little tag. My best friend Anna tagged me ages ago (make sure you check her out), and I'm just now doing it. I don't really do a ton of tags, but I thought this one would be a nice little mix-up where you can get to know me a little better. There are ten questions in total, and if you want to hear my answers just watch the video above. Make sure you also check out the other YouTubers I talk about in this video: Trisha Paytas, Rose Keats and Jennifer Ross. I do have plenty of favorites that I didn't mention in the video, just because I could go on forever, but to see a full list of the channels I subscribe to you can just go HERE.

Also, if you want to subscribe to my channel you can do that HERE.

Post a Comment