Bath & Body Works Holiday Haul

Posted on 16 December 2014


That's right, this totally happened. The scented candle and body wash gods can't keep me away from Bath & Body Works! I know, it's like the store is made for me. Anyone else feel the same way? I didn't want to go too crazy with this haul, since I already have too many candles already, and I admit I had a hard time picking which products to get. Choosing only two 3-wick candles was particularly hard, but it always is. I desperately wish they would open in Norway, or atleast in any nearby country I frequent, because I'm not in Poland that often. 'Tis The Season is topping my wishlist as of late, and if I'm very lucky my BFF Anna will pick it up for me!


With the big candles I settled on two autumn/winter classics that people seem to love, and ended up with Marshmallow Fireside and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. I already own Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin in the mason jar size, but loved it so much I wanted a bigger one to get a better throw in the living room. This smells just like you're baking gingerbread cookies, which I love. I think I'll pack this up after the holidays, and save the rest for next year, because I'm sure it's a scent I will get sick of if I burn it too much. Marshmallow Fireside is also a quite sweet scent, and I definetly get the scent they're going for. As for the packaging of this candle, it's my favorite one so far, as it's so simple and I think it will blend into any home. As for the mini candles, I basically just chose three that I wanted to smell. They all smell amazing, but I doubt I will pick up any of these in a bigger candle in the future, because I don't think they suit me and my home that well. I may end up with Champagne Toast at one point, but I'm just not sure when I would burn it.

I somehow managed to contain myself to only getting three, travel sized shower gels and I just jumped at the Holiday Traditions scents because the labels are just too darn cute! All of these are coming with me for our holiday travels, because let's be honest, I won't limit myself to just one. All of these are very traditional scents for BBW, and they don't really remind me of the holidays, but they smell awesome none the less. I can't help but wonder if they recycle fragrances in different packaging throughout the year, and nope no one notices. Not that I'm complaining, because that just means I can relive my favorite scents year round.

Post a Comment