Vlogmas Part Two

Posted on 14 December 2014


Well, I may not have had the most exciting week, but at the very least I had some good, and some bad experiences. Some of you may already know that I've had the worst flu (ever!) this week, which obviously had an impact on both vlogging, and as you will probably have noticed from this sad looking blog, my blogging as well. As I'm writing it's been a week since the first symptoms appeared, and I can still feel that weakness from the sickness, but luckily I shook the fever a few days ago.

Anywho, this is my week of vlogmas part two. Eddie and I started off in my hometown Egersund, where we visited the big Christmas market, called Julebyen. I hadn't been in years and I was surprised at how good it hard turned out. Lots of food and other good stuff! I can easily recommend it to anyone visiting the west coast around this time of year.

Make sure to check back next Sunday for part three, and if you want to subsribe to my channel you can do that HERE.

Post a Comment