Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide

Posted on 20 December 2014

Still haven't finished this years gift shopping? Me either. No matter how much planning is involved, there's always one gift missing in the last few days before Christmas Eve. And I usually start planning eight months in advance. I know, crazy. But anyway, here we are, and I have a few of my favorite gift options to share today. I know that for many it will be too late to order these exact items online, but this is more to give inspiration, which I hope you find. My strategy is usually to give gifts that the person would love but wouldn't treat themselves to. Because to me, gifts should be a treat. That doesn't mean it has to be a big or extravant thing, but go for something you think they'll actually like, not something you want them to like. If you're still missing a few stocking stuffers too, you can check out my last minute gift guide HERE.

  • PINK Sleep Shirt ($26.95) So a few months ago I called nightwear as the big gift to give this year, and I still think it's something you can't go wrong with. Be it a pair og pajamas, a lucious robe or a little shirt like this, chances are most people will like it. In my opinion Victoria's Secret can do no wrong when it comes to nightwear (especially when gifting to a teenager), but I've seen adorable pieces and sets all of the high street this year.
  • Hourglass Ambient Blush Palette (£56) This blush palette has been all the rage this autumn, and no wonder when you look at it. It's both gorgeous and practical
  • UGG Australia Scufette II Slippers (€80) These are on top of my wishlist this year. They look so cozy and snuggly, and most people like to keep their feet warm anyway. Another great thing about slippers is that you can find them more or less anywhere, and in every price range.
  • Tory Burch Logo Pearl Drop Earrings ($88) Most girls like earrings, and I've fallen for this pair from Tory Burch, one of my favorite contemporary American designers. They're classic, but they're so different that they're exciting.
  • Divergent Trilogy Boxed Set (approx £15/$22) In case you've missed it, Divergent is this years Twilight and Hunger Games. I loved the film, but let's not forget that it's actually a trilogy of books. If you know someone that loved the aforementioned series, they'll love this!
  • Marc Jacobs Bronzer Brush ($78) Have a beauty lover in your life that already has everything? Why not treat them to a really luxurious brush? This gorgeous brush is said to be amazing, and I know I'll be picking it up the next time I'm at Sephora.
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Glitz Chronograph Watch ($275) A watch is a popular extravagant gift, and a real treat to someone you love. Or for yourself. It's a great accessory, but it's also very practical. I chose this one for this gift guide, because I love the mix of modern and masculine, but it has a little bit of sparkle.
  • Kate Spade New York Coaster Set ($35) These beautiful, sparkly coasters would be a great gift for anyone that loves a little glitter in their life. If you want to make them into a bigger gift, add a bottle of champagne and even some glasses. These would also make an awesome housewarming gift if you ask me.
  • Charlotte Tilbury Face & Body Sculpt & Highlight Set (€227) This is for the makeup junke in your life. Since Charlotte Tilburys US launch this autumn the line has been all the rage, and the shade and higlight palette has been one of the star products. Not only is it gorgeous, but it's supposedly amazing as well. This set also comes with the brush to go with it, and a few other products to complete the look, all in a super cute makeup bag. I know I would be stoked to find this under the tree!

Post a Comment