Vlogmas Part Four

Posted on 29 December 2014


Can you believe we're almost at the end of vlogmas? It's only been four weeks, but I honestly feel like it's been going on for ages. I'm starting to get excited for the new year, but 2014 definetly isn't over yet! In this, part four of vlogmas, I take you along when we celebrate a traditional Norwegian Christmas. I warn you, there is a lot of eating in this video, but there's also a visit from Santa, tons of gifts being unwrapped and even some snow. As you can see, Eddie wasn't afraid of Santa or snow, but I'm thinking it's time to teach him about stranger danger very soon.

As I mention in the video, I will be doing a part five next Sunday. It just didn't feel right to end it after Christmas Eve, especially since we're not even done with gifts, which is a pretty big part of Christmas. We'll be doing another ceremony on New Year's Eve with my husbands family, and I feel that NYE is a part of Christmas anyway. I hope you agree with me and that you will tune in to the last chapter next Sunday.

To follow my channel, head over HERE.

Post a Comment