Link Love | Week 52

Posted on 28 December 2014

I'm a little late (as is very typical of me), but I wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas. Or happy holidays. Or whatever suits your country/religion/lifestyle. I know some people have already taken down their decorations, but for me it's Christmas atleast until New Years Eve. I've been enjoying a somewhat relaxing break from work, and I hope that anyone reading is having a good time too. Christmas is about family for me, and that is exactly what we're going in our tour on southern Norway, just trying to visit all of Edwards grandparents.

But now that it's Sunday I'm sharing my last links of the year with my favorite reads from the past week. Just a little something for you to unwind. I'll be posting part four of vlogmas later today, so be sure to check that out as well.

Beauty:

Lifestyle:

Post a Comment