Last Minute Stocking Stuffers

Posted on 19 December 2014

We're only a few weeks away from Christmas, and although I wish I could say I was done shopping, I'm not. And I don't think I'm the only one. I had planned on doing gift guides in good time before Christmas, but obviously that didn't happend. Since 'better late than never' is my life motto, I thought I'd throw out a few for the last minute shoppers anyway. Hopefully this will give you some ideas for cute, and reasonable items to add to any stocking, being a partner, a child or even yourself. If you're stuffing more than one stocking, I would buy a few gift sets and divide the items between them, not only to save money but to let them try a little bit of everything.

  • Elizabeth and James Nirvana rollerball set ($20) The Nirvana perfumes have been one of the most popular perfume launches this year, and this little duo is such a cute way to try them, and in a size there's actually hope of using up before they go bad. From what I hear, these are great alone, but amazing when layered together.
  • Aromatherapy Associates The Star (£10) I recieved one of these Inner Strength bath and shower oils as a GWP a few months ago, and although I'm not really into aromatherapy, I can't get over how amazing this smells.
  • Drybar Lemon Drop Daily Detangler ($15) If someone has hair, I'm sure they'll love this pop of colour of a brush. And if they have long hair, a detangler will surely change their life.
  • PINK Water Bottle ($14.95) Because I'm pretty sure using a watter bottle makes you drink more water, which is really good for you. And this one is adorbs.
  • Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Laquer in Midnight in Paris ($24) You can't go wrong with any nail polish from Marc Jacobs, but this limited edition colour in a pretty box is especially cool. I've heard so many good things about these polishes, and there's a colour (or three) for anyone.
  • I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk ($11.41) Because why not buy someone a book on their Kindle? Just wrap up a picture of the book, and buy them the download after opening the gift. It doesn't get much easier than that. This is a cute book by one of my favorite authors, and with the holidays there's tons of time for reading.
  • Victoria's Secret Cosmetic Bag ($18) I'm one of those people that can never have too many makeup bags, and I bet you know someone like that too. VS always has a vast array of cute ones, and you can't go wrong with one for a beauty lover.
  • Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic Kit ($20) Little luxuries for the skincare lover, and a great way to try out a new brand. Doesn't even have to be this brand, you can find good gift sets almost anywhere.
  • Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac ($1.75 each) A little tube of anti-bacterial gel is cute and practical, and all Bath & Body Works lovers will love it. Why not add a cute holder too?
  • Starbucks Stainless Steel Cold Cup ($19.95) This is one for all the Starbucks addicts out there, and we all know one. Come to think of it, we probably know five!

Post a Comment