On My Radar | Christmas Wishlist

Posted on 18 December 2014


Once again the year is almost at it's end and Christmas is upon us. Now you know that that means that I've sent my wishlist to Santa a long time ago, but I thought I would share it with you as well. You know I love making lists, and wishlists are the best! I love pinning beautiful items year round, and these are the ones that have made it to the top of the list this time. My wishlist is a bit more extravagant that unsual, but a girl can dream, right?

  • Louis Vuitton Alma PM, vernis leather in Blanc Corail ($2,350) It seems that this is forever on my wishlist. It's basically my dream handbag (not counting a Birkin, of course), but I'm having problems making this a priority for me. I adore it to death, but it's just not that practical. It's much easier to splurge when it's something that I can use all the time. But even if this doesn't go with large part of my wardrobe, I lust for it. It's just so tacky and awesome, it's basically screaming my name.
  • What the Lump! tank top (via Etsy) ($21.99) If you've watched my two first vlogmas videos this year, you've probably picked up that I've fallen inlove with Adventure Time, and Lumpy Space Princess is hands down my favorite character. She's so hilarious that I would proudly wear her on my own lumpy body.
  • Mason Pearson Popular hair brush ($205) I have a feeling that this is one of those holy grail items that makes me question my pre-owning it existance. I've heard nothing buy rave reviews, so of course I need it in my life. I have a feeling my hair would thank me.
  • Victoria's Secret Fashion Show cosmetics case ($21) Do I even need a reason? I mean, look at it! It's practical, sparkly AND it commemorates the first ever VS fashion show held in London, which is more or less my favorite place on earth.
  • Gucci Soho Disco Bag  (€730) A second handbag on one list? I know, I have no shame! I've been looking at this for a while, but just recently have I really wanted this. It's not the most exciting bag, but it's just so darn practical. This is something I could throw on whenever, and the size makes it perfect for running errands and such. I love that it comes in so many colours, but I'd probably end up with black, because, you know, it goes with everything.
  • Enchanted Tiki Room Salt & Pepper set ($19.95) I've become obsessed with the Disney parks as of late, and I can't get over this set of salt and pepper shakers inspired by the Disney World attraction. I'm a real souvenir freak, and although I don't like decorating my house like I would a scrapbook, these are so discreet I could totally get away with it.
  • Louis Vuitton cosmetic pouch in Monogram Multicolore Canvas (£260) Oh yes, I dare to wish for two LV items. I'm basically addicted to makeup bags, and this is one that would brighten my day every time I saw it in my bag. You either love or hate the multicolore canvas, and I love it. I was a tween when it first launched, and it's held a special place in my heart ever since.
  • Tory Burch Robinson Wallet on a Chain ($295) So technically this isn't a handbag. It's a wallet, really. See how I justified that? It's a gift. This has also been on my wishlist for ages, and it's almost been in my grasp several times this year. Close, but no cigar. This is so simple yet classic, and easy to wear. I will probably have this in a million colours in ten years, because I seem to love every single new colour they release (including the most gorgeous coral for spring!)

Post a Comment